Machine - Granulator
Looking for a granulator that adheres to strict Australian safety standards? Look no further!
Ideal for schools, universities, and community groups, this three-phase, slow speed granulator boasts a staggered 180mm diameter, 180mm width rotor. Driven directly by a geared motor, its low rotor speed not only reduces machine noise but also minimises dust during the grinding process.
This machine features specially designed knives that are easily sharpened and require no subsequent adjustments. Materials are efficiently fed through a sound-absorbing feed hopper, customisable to accommodate various applications and feeding methods. Plus, quick-snap fasteners and hand screws ensure swift access for hassle-free cleaning and maintenance.
• Direct driven staggered rotor ensures consistent and efficient granulation
• Innovative knife design eliminates the need for complicated adjustments
• Easy access for maintenance and cleaning, minimising downtime and maximising productivity
• Slow rotor speed reduces noise and dust for a cleaner, quieter work environment
• Customisable feed hopper for versatile applications
What you get:
• 1 x Granulator Machine
Why buy from us?
Why buy from us?
To order, please fill out the form below!
Product Support Pages
Here you'll find everything you need to get started, from risk assessment templates to comprehensive troubleshooting guides.
Machine Training Session
We offer a complimentary training session for all new Zephyr Bros. machine purchases, available either onsite at PPM or online.
From the basics of plastic through to safety and fumes, get started on your recycling journey with online and downloadable resources.
VICE | Precious Plastic Melbourne's Aussie Made Recycling Machines
Find our machines around Australia, and the globe