To help divert waste from landfill, these colourful solid plastic sheets are handcrafted from 100% Post Consumer Recycled (PCR) plastic. Created using locally sourced, reclaimed plastic bottle tops, each bespoke board is unique in colour and design, weighing in at around 1.25kg, and taking approximately 4 hours to produce.
• Made from approx 422 plastic bottle caps
• Australian made, handcrafted in Melbourne
• No added virgin materials or binding agents
• Package-free product
|Sheet Size (MM)||500 x 300 x 10*|
|Original Material||Bottle Caps|
|Material Source||Victoria, Australia|
|Not Suitable For||Long-Term Outdoor Use, Direct Contact With Food|
*Allow approx 3% for shrinkage.
Need a hand with something extra? No worries! We offer the following optional services on this product:
• Edge Finishing
Please follow the link above to add the required optional extra to your cart.
• Handcrafted recycled plastic: Some surface imperfections may be present, colours / patterning will vary, and some sheets may not be perfectly flat.
• In the case of light marks / scuffs, these can often be buffed out.
• Sheet backs will generally have some minor bubbles in the texture. Sheet edges are raw / unfinished.
• Occasionally we'll also make items with more notable imperfections available at discounted prices.
• We are happy to provide additional product images or details, however if this is the case you must contact us before placing your order.
By purchasing this product, you’re supporting our mission to promote accessible community recycling throughout Australia. Engineering, building machines, designing products, implementing recycling systems and running a social enterprise takes resources. Your support helps us to:
• Set up recycling spaces for micro-recyclers and schools
• Increase our plastic processing capabilities
• Continue innovating, and
• Work to keep plastic waste out of landfill
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.